Our business is rapidly growing, and we are currently seeking a highly organised and self-motivated office manager. The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, effectively problem solve and provide administrative support to our management team.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office, acting as the main point of contact, answering phones, keeping management informed of performance with routine and requested reporting
- Management of group inboxes to action correspondence
- Provide HR administrative support including document filing and register maintenance
- Provide support with team logistics including hiring cars, booking flights and accommodation
- Provide assistance with asset management, including field equipment and vehicles
- Occasionally provide support to management team with minute taking and other duties
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work flexibly and under pressure
- High proficiency in Microsoft 365, ideally with an understanding of SharePoint
- Previous experience in an office management role would be preferred.