We recognise the intrinsic link between the environment and heritage and strive to build solutions around that relationship. We work inclusively alongside Traditional Owners and industry professionals to educate, develop natural resource management strategies, and provide the tools and experience that will ensure Country is safeguarded for future generations.
WITH BACKGROUNDS IN CONSERVATION, WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT, MINING, ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT, AND LEGISLATIVE COMPLIANCE OUR EXPERTS MEET THE NEEDS OF THE COMMUNITY, INDUSTRY AND GOVERNMENT ALIKE PROVIDING SERVICES SUCH AS:
- Ethno-botanical mapping of native flora and fauna
- Biological and threatened species surveys (EPA level 1 and 2)
- Invasive weeds mapping and establishing points for the ongoing monitoring of invasive weeds
- Preparing environmental, conservation and rehabilitation management plans
- Developing practical conservation programs to assist in recovery of species and lands